Victo Ngai, ilustradora chinesa.
“Não é nenhum segredo que gosto de encher minhas ilustrações com detalhes. Eu quero que o espectador se perca nesse mundo e descubra mais coisas cada vez que re-visitar a obra”
Photographer Alexey Kljatov (aka ChaoticMind75) takes macro shots of natural snowflakes, snow and hoarfrost crystals right outside of his house in Moscow, Russia.
Anonymous asked: Hello pretty Princess Sonia <3 Just wanted to wish you a lovely day and I hope you meet your Gundam someday soon :)
ANON!! <3 I have no words. Thank you! I hope you have a fantastic day!!
Everyone’s posting about snow I’m just happy I finally got to wear this shirt! (Even if it was only grocery shopping)
I meant to do this at 500 followers but life has been busy! I don’t really have the free time to make things in the foreseeable future but I can offer photos since I plan to get back to doing paid photoshoots in the coming year!
What You Win:
- One FREE hour-long photoshoot to be redeemed at Setsucon 2014, Katsucon 2014, Anime Boston 2014, or an on-location shoot somewhere in Western MA or Northern CT
- You can have up to THREE people altogether! (Any additional will be only $5 extra per person to be paid prior to or at time of shoot)
- I shoot any fandom as long as you can help me understand any characters I don’t know
- Examples of prior work are above or can be found on my Facebook page or my photography Tumblr
How to Enter:
- Reblog this post! Only once, as Tumblr doesn’t count excess notes anyways
- You DO NOT have to be following me to win
- Giveaway blogs cannot win
- Askbox must be open so I can contact you, you’ll have about 24 hours to respond if you win!
This giveaway goes until December 29, 2013 at 12 midnight EST! The winner will be chosen at random. If there are any questions feel free to shoot me an ask!
(Model credits can be found on each image!)
"Lucina’s Wish" — art by Finni Chang
Thanks for everyone who watched me paint (and bluescreen on) this piece on Livestream! I’m really getting comfortable with a new method for painting and it’s made the process very enjoyable. Lucina is such a serious, determined character that it makes her support conversations with Morgan as a sibling all the more hilarious.